Sunday, September 2, 2012

Deer

Imagine being in a deep sleep and having an almost hysterical 3 year old bust through your bedroom door yelling: "thems is in the yard". That is exactly what happened yesterday morning. I jumped up and followed Egypt into the family room. Egypt ran to the patio door and started pointing and hititng the window while screaming: "LOOK, LOOK". My eyes were still trying to focus when I made out five deer disappearing into the forest behind our house. Egypt was a little scared and excited at the same time. I was only excited, first that Egypt didn't see a masked burglar in the yard and second because we had a family of deer right outside our back door.

For a second morning in a row we had a family of deer in the yard. I was able to snap a quick picture before they disappeared:



No comments:

Post a Comment